Sunday, June 05, 2005

let's approach this rationally

As you may have noticed, Newly Human has had a bit of a facelift. If you must know, it's because I tried to add links in the old template, and could not get them to show up no matter how many times I pasted them into the code. Then I got annoyed. Then I discovered this lovely green.

Next I will be arguing with the font, but perhaps I'll save that for after I finish arguing with my sewing machine. ("What do you mean, 'this fabric is too light, I'll skip stitches'!?")



3 comments:

Adam said...

Yep, everybody's bitin' the Groomzilla styles. It was only a matter of time...

And three cans of water provokes me too.

pol said...

me i got the same blog template as simon - minimalist black or something like that so i dunno what you're talking about. i guess someday i'll get around to trying to post links too...

Adam said...

no no. The Edit-Me ones are so classy.