Thursday, June 09, 2005

Girlyman! Girlyman! Girlyman!

Because spook is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most perfect partner I could ever imagine having, he brought me home the new Girlyman album tonight. It's called Little Star, and you should buy it. You should also buy their first album, Remember Who I Am. You should, because they are not only incredibly talented, they are adorable. When we went to see them at Ottawa pride last year they were totally freaked out that we had come all the way from Toronto to see them, and they talked to us for ages and insisted on hugging us both.
It's my first listen through this album (okay, I cheated by hearing some of it live) and I was crying by track three.

Go! Visit their site! Listen to clips! Purchase their albums!

Why are you still here? Go!

5 comments:

Adam said...

You may have mentioned:

http://www.girlyman.com

just sayin'...

'col said...

actually, I did mention it: the title of the post is supposed to be a link to take you to their page. however, blogger baffles me again. fortunately, with the ongoing smog advisory my lungs are too crappy to do anything at all today, so I ought to have plenty of time to read their help information and go mental trying to apply it.

Adam said...

No, wait it is a link.

It must be Pol's turn to be right.

TW said...

Ok, I didn't get the BtVS reference in the naming of the blog. Bad on me.

shanghai, speaking of having too much time on their hands what made you want to google blogs?

'col said...

yes, well, some people remember every thing they've heard for the last four years...me, I remember that quote because it made me turn to the people I was with and say "I'm Anya."

the horror. the horror.

all the nerdy girls want to be Willow. but none of us want to date Kennedy.