Friday, November 21, 2008

ZOMG, THIS DUDE HAS A NAME



...and it is Nathan Kamp. Okay, okay, I suppose if I had thought about it, I would have realized that of course he has a name--but it's so surreal to think of him as having a life outside of the cover of oh, every romance novel published for the last five years, that it never occurred to me. And now I'm weirded out.

For those of you who haven't seen him, wander this way for a refresher. I think I see this guy's face more often than the faces of my dearest friends. I'm going to go and have a little lie down now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, he's totally not a real person, and so the fact the he has a name is really irrelevant. People on tv, in movies, mgazines etc. are not real in any understandable sense of the word. Thus, this dude is just a picture, and his name signifies nothing important.