Thursday, July 17, 2008

my fandom can carry a tune

"He's a really good-looking guy and I thought he was kind of cheesy at first--"
"Trust your instincts!"
"--but he turned out to be totally sweet. Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface."
"And sometimes, there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one."
"...Huh?"
"Like with pie. So are you going to see him again?"

Oh, I know, I know I'm behind the curve on Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, but--it's just so--awesome. Like an awesome thing with awesome sauce. :sigh:

2 comments:

Adam said...

"The hammer is my penis."

comedy gold.

Anonymous said...

Jeff hasn't stopped saying that since we downloaded it last night.

Don't think I can look at a hammer again without thinking of that line!
K