Sunday, July 01, 2007

home sweet home

After much grumbling, agonizing, and poring over online classifieds, we are the proud new renters of a house. A whole house. I'm so...grateful, I had really forgotten how stressful it is to look, not having done it since Sarah and I were searching for what turned out to be House of Chicks.
The skinny on the place: it's two storeys with an unfinished basement, a backyard, front parking pad and a giant shed. There are three bedrooms, living and dining rooms, and the kitchen, as well as a weird little nook in the front of the house which might once have been an enclosed porch. I will put up pictures as soon as we get in and start getting it put together--we take possession on the fifteenth.

This is a very boring post mostly because Tish was the Cat of Evil from four-thirty till about six this morning, and I am subsequently very tired. I'm gonna go drink celebratory wine and watch When Harry Met Sally.

No comments: