Sunday, November 26, 2006

"We're all friendlies, okay? So let's just...be friendly."

Oof. I have had my brains scrambled by thousands of mall shoppers, and my body scrambled by three days of walking The World's Stubbornest Beagle. (He's a cross, actually, and I think one of his parents was an elephant.) I freaked out and bought a trendy smock-top, which sort of looks like maternity wear, which, huh? How is this hip? I got attached to internet abbreviations. (Srsly?) I got my Dar Williams cds back after some years of residence with my friend Alex (um, the cds resided with him, not me). spook went home to Alberta for a week and I have stocked up on Hungry Man dinners and new hair products.

My life is fine, but very boring to describe.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey, being pregnant is the new black.